We'll crown your new King Air with Pro Line Fusion.® Free.*
Get your free Pro Line Fusion avionics upgrade when you buy and take delivery of a new King Air 250 or 350i before March 29, 2013. With three 14" displays, you'll interact directly with the avionics system via touch gestures on the first-in-industry, full touchscreen, primary and multi-function flight displays. This sophisticated, yet remarkably intuitive interface provides a more eyes-forward flight experience. Putting legendary King Air performance at your command. And the future at your fingertips.
Don't just touch the future. Pan, zoom, drop and drag it.
Never leave the future behind.Fusion's open system architecture is designed to integrate the exciting technologies of tomorrow. While delivering the most advanced performance imaginable, today.
Never leave the future behind.
Fusion's open system architecture is designed to integrate the exciting technologies of tomorrow. While delivering the most advanced performance imaginable, today.
Graphical Flight PlanningTouch symbols. Drag the map. Welcome to fully integrated navigation on a full, moving-map display.
Graphical Flight Planning
Touch symbols. Drag the map. Welcome to fully integrated navigation on a full, moving-map display.
Eyes Forward Synthetic VisionYour new perspective on the real world. A terrain database integrated with real-time flight data brings extensive situational awareness for more natural flying.
Eyes Forward Synthetic Vision
Your new perspective on the real world. A terrain database integrated with real-time flight data brings extensive situational awareness for more natural flying.
Touch-Control Flight DisplaysPoint and plan. Touch and monitor systems. Hazard avoidance? At your fingertips. Easy-to-understand icons make the system intuitive.
Touch-Control Flight Displays
Point and plan. Touch and monitor systems. Hazard avoidance? At your fingertips. Easy-to-understand icons make the system intuitive.
Terms of Offer*
Rockwell Collins Pro Line "Fusion" Fully Integrated Flight Deck Upgrade Terms & Conditions
Seller hereby offers to establish a credit on Buyer's behalf with a designated Hawker Beechcraft Services ("HBS") facility to upgrade the Aircraft with the Rockwell Collins Pro Line "Fusion" fully integrated flight deck system ("Fusion Upgrade"). This offer is predicated upon the following conditions:
- Buyer must contract to purchase a new King Air 250 or 350i after January 1, 2013 and complete final acceptance and delivery of the Aircraft from Seller on or before March 29, 2013.
- The Fusion Upgrade is specific to the Buyer and the aircraft serial number; has no cash value; and is nonrefundable. In the event that the Buyer sells the aircraft prior to installing the Fusion Upgrade, the credit may be transferred to the new owner.
- Availability and timing of Fusion Upgrade are subject to airworthiness authorities' approval in Buyer's country of aircraft registration. Seller expects U.S. Federal Aviation Administration approval of Fusion Upgrade Supplemental Type Certificates to be complete by the 3rd Quarter 2015. However, this approval, and the timing thereof, is beyond the reasonable control of Seller. Therefore, Seller makes no commitments or guarantees whatsoever in this regard.
- Seller will notify Buyer when Fusion Upgrade appointments can be scheduled. Reservations for upgrade appointments will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Seller shall pursue its usual, customary, and commercially reasonable measures to secure supplemental type certificate approval in Buyer's country of Aircraft registration. However, this approval, and the timing thereof, is subject to review and approval by the cognizant airworthiness authority in Buyer's country of Aircraft registration, and is therefore beyond the reasonable control of Seller. Accordingly, Seller makes no commitments or guarantees whatsoever in this regard.
- If Seller determines, in its sole and uncontrolled discretion, that approval of the STC, either by the FAA or the cognizant airworthiness authority in Buyer's country of Aircraft registration, is either not feasible or is becoming commercially unreasonable to pursue, then the Buyer's aircraft will not be eligible for the upgrade while registered in that country.
- Buyer understands and agrees that certain option combinations and/or aftermarket modifications to the Aircraft may be incompatible with the Fusion Upgrade and may make the Aircraft technically ineligible for incorporation thereof. Therefore, Buyer is advised to consult with Seller prior to initiating any changes to the Aircraft after taking delivery. Any costs related to returning the Aircraft to a configuration that is compatible with the Fusion Upgrade will be for the account of Buyer. If Buyer elects not to accomplish such reconfiguration of the Aircraft, then this offer is null and void and of no further effect.
- Buyer understands and agrees that certain avionics features, displays, and controls in the Aircraft will change during transition from the as-delivered Pro Line 21 avionics to the Fusion Upgrade avionics; i.e., new features will become available while others will no longer be available. Buyer is advised to consult with Seller and/or HBS prior to the Fusion Upgrade to address any questions or concerns in this regard.
- The Fusion Upgrade must be completed at designated Hawker Beechcraft Service facilities. All aircraft parts that are removed or replaced as part of the Fusion Upgrade process become the sole property of Hawker Beechcraft.
- The Fusion Upgrade in the Aircraft will be eligible for warranty coverage provided by Rockwell Collins. The warranty period will begin upon completion of the Fusion Upgrade in the Aircraft.
- This Fusion Upgrade offer established by Seller with HBS on behalf of Buyer will expire on December 31, 2016 and will be void and invalid after that date and Seller will have no further obligation to Buyer.
- Seller reserves the right to make similar offers to other aircraft buyers under differing schedule or other parameters than reflected above without incurring liability to Buyer.
- The above terms and conditions are subject to change prior to a formal contract being signed.